Elite Gelbvieh Heifers and Balancer Heifers
When it comes to our Gelbvieh heifers, we are just as strict with them as we are with our bulls. We are extremely proud of the Gelbvieh and Balancer heifers that we produce, and guarantee they will produce a positive influence in your operation. For more detailed information regarding our breeding program and available females, please contact Jerry or Josh.
When to Contact us for Gelbvieh and Balancer Heifers:
- Spring Open Females – In the summer months before weaning. We wean in the end of September.
- Spring Bred Heifers – In early summer. We normally have a waiting list for bred heifers, so please contact us early on in the Summer.
- Fall Open Females – In the winter months before weaning. We wean in the end of April.
- Fall Bred Heifers – In the early summer. We normally sell our bred falls as “Early Bred”. We AI breed them in November, and then deliver them in them a couple weeks later to be backed up by your bull.
This Spring we focused on breeding just a little more power into our first time heifers. Every couple years we do this to ensure our pelvic sizes do not decrease to much in size and cause us calving problems because of to much calving ease. Below is a list of what our heifers this Spring were bred to.
- VRT Lazy TV Watchman W021 (Balancer)
- DLGO MC Ransome 103X (Purebred)
- VRT Lazy TV Sam u451 (Purebred)
- Lazy TV Tank X315 (Balancer)
- LWHF Direct Impact 568Z (Purebred)
- R B Tour of Duty 177 (Angus)
Looking for Heifers?
Enter your information below and we’ll give you a call!